Wednesday, October 3, 2012

IM READY FOR A PUBLIC DEBATE, SENATOR SOTTO. LET'S TALK ABOUT THE CYBERCRIME LAW. PM ME OR CALL ME ANYTIME.

PM ME OR CALL ME ANYTIME. I'M READY FOR A PUBLIC DEBATE, SENATOR SOTTO.

-I challenge Senator TITO SOTTO (no proxy) in an Educated public debate regarding cybercrime law.
-Gusto ko live sa TV! I will represent the youth and the netizens! I want it Live, Live! No prompter, No outlines not even 1 page. Bawal may coach.
-English ang gusto ko, para maunawaan ng international community.
-Sabihin niyo lang kung saan, kailan, kahit sa Araneta o sa Mall of Asia.
-Dapat free admission para magka-alaman na kung sino ang may katwiran.

I AM SERIOUS. I AM READY TO HAVE A DEBATE ANYWHERE AND ANYTIME AS LONG AS IT IS PUBLIC AND WITH SENATOR TITO SOTTO!

I do not want my future children grow up in a Country where everything they'd say and everything they'd think cannot be freely expressed. I do not want my future Children unable to create their own ideas and craft their own line of thoughts because copy and pasting is okay, while expressing oneself isn't.

If in case this challenge comes to his attention, I challenge him to have a PUBLIC debate with me and be courageous enough not to accuse me of anything malicious but to answer my questions in that educated debate objectively based from his platforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your reply