Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tues, Sept.25: My Day + IOS 6, Steve Jobs, and Yahoo

BEST FOOT FORWARD. The day was very long and HOT! I mean literally hot, like, 35 degrees up! Had to meet lots of people to talk to and mingle with on different locations and of course different topics! that means different coffees and different snacks! I only wished the best for me, no wonder im still awake till now with the mega doses of espresso I had, my next sleep will be by next century! Meeting other people isn't always the funniest thing on earth. It's sometimes stressful especially when you always have to put your best foot forward. It's only a bonus when you meet real good people. Let me tell you, It's damn tiring!

MEAN PEOPLE. Mean people will always be mean so deal with it. Today I've met a very difficult person who never listens but I had to contain myself to keep my composure well intact. They say, "it's not always how you fight but how you avoided it with a gentlemanly manner." Aaw! I think I did something good despite certain adversaries!

POOCH. I saw 2 beagles workin as police dogs in Shangrila and since I plan to get my new robbie-pooch, I highly consider getting a beagle! My mom told me that she too once had a beagle and it was loyally guarding my sister when she was still a baby. Golden retriever pup vs. Beaggie? I still have to decide cuz I once had a golden and he was like my bestfriend when I was younger, his name was Dwight. I might get a new one soon and i'll name him "MANGO."

APPLE IOS 6 UPGRADE. So im writing this using my iphone which got upgraded to IOS 6 a couple of days ago which terribly killed Google maps absolutely in favor of the new Apple maps which had me wonder why I now live under a bridge!

STEVE JOBS. I now miss the Genius of Steve Jobs. Perhaps if he is still alive, this major prob with Apple Maps couldn't have happened considering it's a major disappointed to countless Apple fans around the world I presume that trust level of Apple went notches lower. And ah! Samsung made good ties with google so let's see what Apple has to do, standing alone... I'm thinking whether Apple can maintain its performance and prestige in the years to come if they'll continue providing only recycled ideas from the late Steve. Iphone5 rather isn't shocking at all. Many people around me expressed that it fell short of their EXPECTATION from Apple Inc.

INSOMNIA. I can't sleep. Really. Help me. :( Is there any espresso neutralizer?

P.S. And Ah! sorry, Apple is with Yahoo, I just remembered. Have you checked yahoo messenger or yahoo mail lately? You might be interested with Archaeology! :p

(*First draft via iphone ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your reply