Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Facebook Question: What's on your mind?

Image


When I opened my facebook account, it showed (which anyway by default it shows), "what's on your mind?". Then I decided to write what's indeed on my mind right now.

Let me share: I noticed some people getting too negative, stressed or too affected by unreasonable worries; which in any sense, pointless to do so.

If you don't count your blessings or look on the positive side, there's clearly something wrong; that's called pessimism which is, first, bad for your faith, bad for your life, and bad for your health which will cause you ulcer, depression and even cancer... Nobody wants those.

There are lots of reasons to always count blessings, I believe it's even a duty to do so.
On the contrary, there can only be very minute reasons to expect for something negative. Law of Majority: POSITIVITY wins.

Goodnight everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your reply