Wednesday, February 1, 2012

On struggles you may be facing...


 
Anonymous,
This new month reminds me of people who work with me everyday, and those who may be having difficult times in their life. I would want to inspire and remind you of how struggles can always be looked into a different perspective; the more positive perspective... Let me share you a beautiful saying:

"Sometimes, struggles are exactly what we need in our life. If we were to go through our life without any obstacles, we would be crippled. We would not be as strong as what we could have been. Give every opportunity a chance, leave no room for regrets." - Junethea Crystal Centeno

You have already surpassed great tribulations in life when actually you have not realized you done so! You were able to traverse extremely difficult times, but here you are, alive --- reading this post. You have proven the world that you are a strong person, but where did that strength come from? Let's ponder on a thought:

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength; a tremendous one.
The picture? I took it using my phone on my way to Subic Bay... It's just so lovely it reminded me that despite everything, I still am lucky to be able to be captured in awe with God's wonderful creations.

Happy night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your reply